Training Updates

Race: Sequoia Trail Run 20K 17 February 2007 Goal: under 2 hours

Friday, October 07, 2005

Heck yes!

My 7 mile run today was amazing! Despite it being pretty windy again this week, my run felt really good. I started out nice and slow and felt good enough towards the end to pick up the pace. Turns out this was my fastest long run yet. I ran my 5 mile run at an average 10.54 min/mi pace and my crappy 6 mile run at an 11.20 min/mi pace. Today I ran 7 miles at a 10.08 min/mi pace. Yea for me!

On my run today, I:
-crashed into a kid rollerblading, but we both remained on our feet
-saw an old man out grilling on his front porch in his bathrobe
-ran past my mailman and we exchanged hellos, but I don't know if he recognized me as his postal customer
-concluded that teenage boys are truely a strange breed, especially when playing with leaf blowers or decked out in camo and goggles

1 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was me in the goggles and cammo... !!! I thought I recognized you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home