Training Updates

Race: Sequoia Trail Run 20K 17 February 2007 Goal: under 2 hours

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Tapering

I love tapering. I also love that yesterday was my last run in single-digit Montana weather before the race. I did an easy 4-miler, 20 minutes out and back along the Missouri River (which is currently frozen). My legs felt a little heavy, but hopefully that's just the cold.

All this cold weather is making me feel all couped up and my muscles feel all tight, so tonight I did some yoga. Good decision.

Tomorrow: pilates
Saturday: Seattle (yea!)

5 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Blogger Cecilia said...

I HATE COLD WEATHER RUNNING!

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger kodjo said...

me, too!!!!

 
At 4:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kick some ass, then if you have time, also do well in the race.

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger kodjo said...

will do.

 
At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shit! It is not that cold! Actually it is... this place is obnoxious with the wind and the cold...

Good luck racers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home